This podcast with Dr. Bernie Siegel will warm your heart. He is truly a beautiful soul and his compassionate and genuine storytelling is so moving and rich you will experience “goose-bump moments”.
Bernie is a retired pediatric surgeon, one of the world’s foremost doctors, plus a multi-book best-selling author whose motivational, inspirational and down-to-earth approach is one of empathy, caring and love, coupled with a wonderful sense of humor. He embraces a philosophy of living and dying that stands at the forefront of the ethical and spiritual issues in our society today and he continues to create and support changes in the medical field to “humanize” the profession.
You will hear about his belief that the power of healing stems from the human mind and will and that a doctor’s scalpel only buys time against disease and that self-love and determination are more important than choice of therapy. He has proof that love can and does in fact heal and to quote him, “If you talk to your body, it will listen”.
By listening to this replay you will discover:
- More about “Miracles” and if they really do exist.
- Through one of his stories, hear the words of wisdom Mother Teresa spoke to him.
- The importance of attitude in healing and in life.
- What the connection is between art, images and healing.
- How to listen to yourself.
- Why he highly recommends quieting your mind and compares meditation to gardening.