Dr. Terry Wahls tells her unbelievable story of how she reversed her multiple sclerosis after seven years of deterioration on the best conventional treatments, simply by switching her diet. All in just nine months!
Dr. Wahls is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine and a physician at the Iowa City Veterans Affairs Hospital where she teaches medical students and resident physicians and conducts clinical research. She is also a patient with a chronic progressive neurological disorder – secondary progressive multiple sclerosis that confined her to a wheelchair for four years and eventually the disease would have led her to being bedridden.
Now she walks easily without a cane even and commutes by bicycle every day. She has transformed and restored her own health and body. Thanks to redesigning her diet and nutrition by creating The Wahls Protocol™, which is based on Functional Medicine and the Wahls Paleo™ diet.
Her story solidifies the fact that there are true benefits in an integrative approach to optimal health and the significant role certain foods do play in the body’s healing process.
By listening to this podcast you will discover:
- A personal story of hope in overcoming the odds and defeating a chronic, degenerative disease.
- What are Mitochondria and why are they so critical to us.
- More about the diet and lifestyle Dr. Wahl advocates and lives by.
- That the magic of healing really lies in the food we eat – even over supplements.
- All the diseases that The Wahls Protocol™ will benefit when followed – from MS to weight loss – and improvements can happen in an astonishingly short period of time.
- How this diet positively affects brain health, gums and even our teeth.
- The correlation between toxins, inflammation and nutrient deficiencies in our bodies causing disease and how to restore that through her plan.
If you haven’t registered yet for the Wellness Revolution to experience all of our awesome speakers – please REGISTER NOW for an inspirational ride to a better you!
For more information, visit https://mywellnessrevolution.com