Dreams That Diagnose Wellness
with Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos
Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos, International Bestselling Author of Surviving Cancerland: Intuitive Aspects of Healing, survived 3 breast cancers diagnosed by dreams that were missed by doctors. Kat believes dreams can diagnose your life.
Did you have a déjà vu or a dream come true?
Kat is an Intuitive Dream-Life Coach, one of the busiest speakers and authors in the industry, the “go-to authority” on Survivor-to-Thriver in Health, Wealth and Relationships, an inspirational speaker, Cape Women Online Magazine and Wellness Women 40 and Beyond columnist and R.A Bloch Cancer Foundation Hotline Counselor and Mentor.
Kat hosts the weekly web-radio show, Your Life & Purpose Revealed. She is featured on radio, in magazines and newspapers, appeared on Every Way Woman TV and the Waking Universe TV documentary. Surviving Cancerland: Intuitive Aspects of Healing is her first of three books on waking up to dreams that diagnose life.
Listen to this call and:[green_tick_1_list width=”100%”]
- Hear Kat’s fascinating story of how she was diagnosed with cancer that her doctors missed, not once, not twice, but three times in her dreams
- Develop your unique, authentic inner guidance
- Learn 6 easy steps to remember your dreams
- Learn about the 7 types of dreams and how to recognize them
- Discover exactly how to turn your worst nightmares into life saving information
- Make a heart to heart connection with your guardian angel or spirit guides!
- And so much more![/green_tick_1_list][/content_box]
Listen to the Replay
Learn to Harness the Power of Your Dreams for Optimal Health!!
“Special Discount Offer – Click the “Special Offer” button now.”